Ranking
Well forum activity is very important for a clan if they want to become official ever.
oml hope every thing is going swell for you guys ill be doing a tourney soon hope you guys join me in this event you will be able to win random items and posibly tc
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
I'd deff do a tourney, haha should be good fun and good publicity for the clan too.
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
oml hope every thing is going swell for you guys ill be doing a tourney soon hope you guys join me in this event you will be able to win random items and posibly tc

Post it on events too, (Tank) Tourney
-----
Originally Posted by EverWolf View Post
Well I hope it goes well,enjoy.

When was the last Forum you ever did??
-----
Originally Posted by XxArchesxX View Post
you said be active in forums so im guessing here ? idk im really gay and i love my members Team Tank my ass GOO!!

LOL you need to be on your main man
Last edited by Convict; Jun 13, 2018 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Instead of doing bumps convict if you click quote+ on all the posts you want to reply to, then click go advanced it will have them all in a nice oddly fashion for you to respond.
Well everyone the day has come My main is back so i have to say farewell to this account it is a sad day bc i like inuyahsha but he is retired and now NinjaOG has became the co leader of tank i bid you farewell with this name i shall conqor all clans wars and the pain will to COME LETS GETIT
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon