ES Recruitment Drive
Last Day’s Featured Deals. Go Go
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Best sale ever for me, I bought Terraria which I was looking for since a long time ago, bought Civilization 5 and got Nether as a gift.

Achievement Unlocked: Spending less than 17$ in a sale.
Did you get just the base Civ 5, or did you get the expansions? Most people agree you should at least get Gods and Kings expansion, cause it adds religion and improves combat.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Steam summer sale has officialy ended. Congratz to those who were in red team like me ^_^, and yeah i hope you did some marketing in this 11 days of summer sale.
Fortunately enough I didn't suffer much damage in this sale. Only bought Gods & Kings and BNW for Civ5. I was also tempted by Project Zomboid, but in the end I decided not to get it.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Steam Summer Sale is oveeer!

I'll close this thread in 3 days.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Did you get just the base Civ 5, or did you get the expansions? Most people agree you should at least get Gods and Kings expansion, cause it adds religion and improves combat.

I got just the base civ cause I had no more money to spend, if I had I would buy all of payday 2 expansions and Civilization 5 complete pack, which was somewhere around 35$ here.

I'll hold it until the christmas sale so I can buy they, or even gather some money to buy them in their normal price if I can.