ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Gamer's Inc]Bart
As we all know, Bart has been banned, after he went... er... crazy? This is a big problem for Gamer's Inc, since we are left leaderless. I have been talking to Yiazmat and some others about me possibly taking the leader position, as I think I have a lot to offer this organization. They have said they are comfortable with me becoming leader. But I want your guys input on this, before anything is done. Are you okay with this? I would choose a few of you active people to be moderators as well. I am looking at Virtue, HayBale, Rawwwrh, and some others possibly! So what do you guys think?
If you think you can run 2 orgs at a time, go ahead.
Still curious on what exactly he did.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Bart has been banned because he has been sending himself TC from the TBmedia. (He's under my division of the event organizers but he's pretty much kicked out) He sends the radio's earnings from the betting servers that the radio hosts to his account for personal gain. (TBmedia's initial amount was 1.2 million, then it slowly drained into Bart's account as far as I heard) I know this first hand because I am in the radio myself, and his transaction history recently showed that he has been sending himself 15-25k per day. We've been trying to contact him but he isn't responding at all. Hence his ban. Though can't be 100% sure. Bart hasn't explained his side yet but the history shows his intentions.

EDIT: On the left leaderless stuff, I can moderate the org if need be. Clean up a bit and all that. Though I'll leave it with you gamer's to decide on it.
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 15, 2014 at 01:13 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
It's Under Investigation.

Not talking about happened someone banned. That's not your business, guys.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
One time you want to leave, the next you offer yourself to leadership.

I have no problem, altough if people are active you mostly see them either on IRC or in these game threads we make, but thats what gaming chat in off-topic is for, so meh.

lurker status continues
h
Thanks for the info Virtue. I think that's all we should look into to, as I agree with Chris. I will talk to Yiazmat some more.
I'd be happy to help any way I can, I'm on every day. but we should wait for it to be settled until we make decisions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No, definitely not me.
I never aimed to be a mod. I'm irresponsible anyway.
Killjoys, make some noise!