ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lighting/Glow Body Parts

Hello community,

I've been thinking this idea for a few weeks ago and as I've seen no one has said it on a thread. Consist about some body parts glow, for example the fists, feet and maybe inside the textures too.

Details:

Body Parts
The effect may not be like an object or a flame, needs to be attached on the body part, like the textures (but isn't that at all). It's like the inside of tori glows and as its a light, must illuminate the place and the near objects or the opponent. I honestly don't know much how this can be created but I did an illustration of this.

Demo

Lighting on textures
The way this might be possible is to make an special requirement inside the art of the texture. Maybe a pattern or a specific color can be use it to activate the glow in-game.

Demo

Settings:

Intensity
The intensity of the glow shouldn't be changed by users,because if it's able to change it, someone can set the intensity too high and will annoying and may lag. So it would be better and easy if its set to one level for default.

Colors
To change the color can be on the forum's options where you can select them. Each glow might be with a different color.

So this was the idea so far. I'm pretty sure you guys may have some good ideas for this.Thanks for read it, hope you like it.
Last edited by Jodus; Dec 3, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
I like this idea too. it would look amazing, but i think the prices should be like 100k+ at the least bc it would just be a disco wreck of crazy glowing people all the time.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 9, 2015 at 09:02 AM.
Glowin Bruh...
I would like to see them as texture. White color can be used as opac as it is with joint textures. And with some tribal/cartoon/minimal arts it can change the whole visual taste.
Leon The Black
The idea is cool, but there must be a limit. Maximum 5 glowing body parts, just like flames.
I don't think glowing textures would be possible though.
This thread isn't going anywhere. Contact me if you have something worth saying on the matter.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
,,GlowMap"
I've been thinking alot on this and i always thought it would be cool to let the Tori glow in specific Parts. The Ideal thing would be some kind of a Glow Map where you have your normal BodyTexture just with the Spots where you want it to glow filled out with the color of the Glow.

This would look extremely cool for some sets like Shiro's one right here

Understandable? I hope so :P

I know you could add some kind of glow by putting a layer with low Transparency over the Texture with some fade, but i would love a Real Glow ontop of the Tori *_*
Fluxorious, I merged your thread with Jodus' and reopened his thread, since your suggestion is practically the same as his.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
So, this is a glitch that I've always loved, it's basically what you're suggesting. It looks cool and stuff, would be a great addition to the game imo. It could potentially replace bump mapping.

Here it is:

My Tori normally:
I don't know what 'kind' of bug it is. It's is randomly activated by hovering my cursor over the left ankle of my Tori.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I don't know what 'kind' of bug it is. It's is randomly activated by hovering my cursor over the left ankle of my Tori.

I have seen the same thing on my tori. but it doesnt look like its glowing. it gives the toris a milky color to your textures.