Toribash
Original Post
Dear WAPOW
It's been a long trip in the ship for me. A fun ride where I've made lots and lots of friends. Good friends, happy faces that I've enjoyed more than Toribash with even.
It's been 2 years since I joined the clan, and I've been leading it for more than a year now. I'm leaving the clan, why I do not know. It's just not what I want anymore.
I thought I would say some things to each of you as I hand over the reins and/or rudder to Flamesy.

Nico

Flow

Lamby

Mikey

Nikos

Ukraine

Flux

Skeez

J5

Zwar

Joon

Hecate

Hannw

Broskii

Adam

Well, the leave-butting isn't gonna click itself. I have a request for you all as well, and that is to stay together. Having you all shattered isn't what I'm after,
and would frankly be one of my worst nightmares if I were to sleep tonight.
Please log into Discord and have a chat with each other and discuss some things. You'll manage without me pretty well I would say.

Also not that I'll stay around the Discord, forums and in-game as usual. Come and play!

PS. I still hope that the Secret Santa Slutty Swepples event is still relevant. I do have something planned.

Cheers!

Last edited by Flow; Dec 12, 2016 at 03:42 AM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was speechless for the first couple of minutes, i couldn't believe all this, but i've got to agree it feels like a backstab and i can't reach the wound.
A shame that we couldn't finish the WAPOW League event, i really wanted this to be perfect and make everyone happy.
You were the one who made this clan something i was proud to be part off, you were the one who assured me that there will be always a place for me and you won't allow Flames to kick me and i know that you disagree but in my opinion you were the one who was holding everything together.
And now since you are leaving i can't be so sure of it anymore. *stares at Flames* *gulp* Yes, i'm definitely sure i can't be sure about this anymore and all this in my birthday.

The picture, just because it's bad quality doesn't mean i can't make a gif out of it, B-baka.
Last edited by Nikos; Dec 12, 2016 at 05:28 AM.
What the fok...

I did not expect this. like when the quiet kid in class roast someone out of nowhere.

Gl swepples.
nice try swepples, but i already did that trick, now u can say it aint true(u cant do that or u will ne kicked from wapow), and if we take to account thats its my birthday today, i want u back ^_^ or i will find u....
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Welp I'll deff be texting you in the near future... as soon as I figure out what to say. It was a great run, so many good times and many fond memories. I wish all the best for you my friend and hope we can still be as close regardless of the clan. If playing BF1 means I can play more games with you I'm more then down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Oh wow... just wow
You were my toribash mentor. You teached me lot of replay making, gave me tips in mod making and videos. Without you i wouldnt be what i am now.
I will miss you. ALOT. But at least we can still spar :3

So good bye, i hope we meet in game
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
The picture, just because it's bad quality doesn't mean i can't make a gif out of it, B-baka.

Anything to promote cool original content B)

Originally Posted by IIIDARTIII View Post
or i will find u....

Would be cool to grab a beer with you!

Originally Posted by Flames View Post
If playing BF1 means I can play more games with you I'm more then down.

It only took me quitting the clan to get him to play more BF1 with me!

Originally Posted by Joon View Post
You were my toribash mentor.

"were". Baby don't hurt me.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good bye swepp our little Swedish ice cream man it was a great time with you as a clan mate and leader but most off all like everyone in wapow you are family and can never turely leave us because you will always be in our heads and hearts but good luck on your future adventures and I will look forward duelling you from time to time.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.