Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] horror heads are the new sh-
I finally got to use my wacom tablet with my free time. I use GIMP.
Every artist knows that they can always build on top of their work :^)

sketch

add color :D

resize to 512x512

head after 41 minutes

an hour:

finished product in an hour.

Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Aug 24, 2016 at 02:29 PM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Thanks for realizing horror art is the shit<3 I fucking love horror art

Anyways, the flat looks eh but when its mapped its super sexy, good job,

I'd try putting more work into the final product though, it doesn't have quite enough detail around the whole head

Keep up the great heads!
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Yeah, great Mapping work, but the color youre using has way too much yellow imo.

I disagree, I think the color is perfect, but I feel like you need more blending so it can flow more and be more realistic
I tried something fun, pick a random theme, draw the whole thing in an hour and in an hour only. Thats why my work looks unfinished :^) If I had more time, If I had more time, I'd make this lil' fella' a cyborg. Trying to test my speed making heads, the feeling is... interesting.
coming from someone who makes every texture in ussually an hour if speed isnt a strong trait in your art. Work on the basics. know your color theory. know where the darks and the lights will go just by looking at the shape of the object your drawing

after you work on those traits the speed will come naturally
walk before you run
I still take texture requests for usd
I can't really see where the horror part is, other than the scar and unusual skin tan there isn't any horror in it, as the expression he's doing looks really bland and dull. Making the eyes squinting with an opened mouth would probably add to the horror theme.
But none the less, it looks really nice with that amazing mapping you've got going on! Nice job, keep it up o7
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
coming from someone who makes every texture in ussually an hour if speed isnt a strong trait in your art. Work on the basics. know your color theory. know where the darks and the lights will go just by looking at the shape of the object your drawing

after you work on those traits the speed will come naturally
walk before you run

Thanks for the tips. Well, its because it is hard to think of something for the head. I'll try practicing how to draw variations of eyes, noses, mouths, and new expressions.

Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I can't really see where the horror part is, other than the scar and unusual skin tan there isn't any horror in it, as the expression he's doing looks really bland and dull. Making the eyes squinting with an opened mouth would probably add to the horror theme.
But none the less, it looks really nice with that amazing mapping you've got going on! Nice job, keep it up o7

I only know how to map :^( I did this in an hour (my break time, haha) I'll try to add more expressions to my heads. Thanks for tips and cnc guys : D
Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Aug 30, 2016 at 01:50 PM.
wouldn't say horror, would say creepy. regardless, youre getting better. I recommend using more bolder lines so all the colors aren't meshed together.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I made that during my lunch at school XD Made it in an hour. I feel like I could have had done better if I had more time though.