Ranking
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
why even bother having One Belt and Elite Belt if it's virtually impossible to reach them? And yeah about the custom belt, if we can't change the title if we reach God belt then it would be WAY better if custom belt was the last belt.

In my opinion at least.

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Yea i agree with that why have Custom belt when your just gonna lose changing it at God belt, Custom would make the best last belt.

Sigh.

Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
God Belt initially existed to stop players from reaching the top belt. Elite Belt was created when it because feasible that players/a player might reach God belt.

If a player ever does reach the top belt, the match counter starts bugging (there's no upper limit on matches, effectively, so you end up with an overflow and the game thinks you've played a negative number of matches).

"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Also, you wouldn't lose your custom belt at God Belt, since the custom belt is only changeable with the item.

If you have the item, you can change your belt title, or people who have it prematurely wouldn't be able to use it.
You mean I could get a Custom Belt item and it'll work?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Yeah.

It's just like any other QI restricted item.
If you have it, it'll work. The problem is getting it in the first place.
Oh ok thanks.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
4 years later qi is for sale and god belts everywhere not literally

No one would buy that high of belt because no one is that good, i play with all 3 god belts in toribash and they are all insanely good on some matrix levels. So id say that no one has bought that much qi because they clearly don't need to be a god belt due to their skill level, and they know it too.
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars