1 Votes / 4.00%
D0r
3 Votes / 12.00%
Pookie
10 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The rules don't say he has to.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
The rules don't say he has to.

But its confusing when he doesn't.
Hoss.
er... how?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
er... how?

Because, I want to know his reason. Not just a random choice.
Hoss.
Can i put a random vote in but it not count i just want to be able to easily see what to poll votes are with out having to click "view results"

Is that ok?
Now with 100% less angst
4800 matches you say? 70% success rate you say? Imma go with the gecko. Pookie came in a close second, tho. I don't really know the others.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Originally Posted by Madgecko11 View Post
You have roughly one month to cast your votes.

lol'd at this, a month??

anyway my vote's for MD, known him since I just started toribash, and I know you have the experience, and awesomeness, to be the leader
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by Taek View Post
4800 matches you say? 70% success rate you say? Imma go with the gecko. Pookie came in a close second, tho. I don't really know the others.

Taek, I can't play during the school year... *shrugs*
I voted pookie because I trust him more because Ive know him longer. He has proven himself worthy in the past, and well, I like him more. I dont know the others as well as Pookie..
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm