ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
300-350k Full texture request!
Hi.

So well, this isn't some crappy request. I am willing to pay up to 350k for awesome texture set. I'm not excactly sure what I want, though it's not like "make me random set if I like it I buy it lol" ;P

Colors:
My force will be pure, and relax will be neptune. ALTHOUGH, you can (or even should) put some quicksilver in it. If you'll have really good idea for set with another colors, I can even switch neptune relax to quicksilver.
I think it would be okay to make background of pure/qs and neptune details.

Theme... Well, I'm sure it cannot be tribal. Good idea would be some armor. This shouldn't be robot set, but what about someone in mechanical armor. Or maybe angel, archangel, other shit like divine warrior from heavens. I'm sure you'll find something nice.

I don't want this set to be blurry. Make it sharp, detailed. Try to make it contrasted, e.g. dark background and bright, glowing blue detail.

You must do all textures. The only text you DON'T HAVE TO MAKE is dq (it's welcome tho).

Put a lot of effort in making head. I want it to be ub3r, epic and most sexy part of set.

I prefer small trails instead of wide and messy ones.
≡≡≡ < ---

That's all I can think of for now.

As title says, I'll pay 300-350k for set that I'll love.

Deadline is 1st April. So you have a bit more than 2 weeks. If there's no set that's good enough, I'll give more time. Tho If I find set that is what I dreamed about, I'll shorten time to like 3 days and require texture previews of other competitors ;P

Good luck, I hope best texture makers will try
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 21, 2009 at 08:50 AM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I hope I get my main PC back , since this shitty PC cant handle PS >.>
Then I'll do your set!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
ooouuh tank... I wanted to start making texture set's... let's see what I can do for you ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
So would this color scheme work?

And do you want the bumpmaps?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
@DarkJak
Blue details could be darker. White/gray elements are okay I think, maybe they could be a bit lighter, to fit pure better.

No, I don't want bumpmaps :P

btw. I prefer two eyes instead of one big visor ;o
Last edited by JtanK; Mar 15, 2009 at 09:25 AM.

[re] | #Polska
Ok, cuz if you did want bumpmaps, i woulda charged more ;p

So do you want to use this same head, just with eyes?

the style was really made for a visor, but i can make another one with eyes.

Or maybe i can open the visor and show two human eyes...

Whatever way works with me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah, make two eyes, but not human. I would rather like to avoid everything human-ish in set

And as I said, make blue details a bit darker, now they look a bit more like Pharos or Typhon than Neptune.

[re] | #Polska
Colors are fine now. Eyes could be a bit err... longer. You know, they are more near to middle of head. Fast drawing (lol) to show what I mean:

[re] | #Polska