ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ToribashTipsFan View Post
i follow your link from youtube to her and made this account just so i could post and tell you how awesome i think you and your channel are i love your work pleeeease keep it up!!

I must say your account name is very flattering

And I'm glad, the main aim of the show is to bring in more fans to Toribash and I'm happy to know that's working to some degree
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
I must say your account name is very flattering

And I'm glad, the main aim of the show is to bring in more fans to Toribash and I'm happy to know that's working to some degree

id say encluding your original tutorials on simplytalkingvideos you have don more than a lot to help bring more fans to toribash!
Originally Posted by ToribashTipsFan View Post
id say encluding your original tutorials on simplytalkingvideos you have don more than a lot to help bring more fans to toribash!

Thanks bro, that means a lot to me
I enjoy these videos I find them very entertaining.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
Originally Posted by cube View Post
I enjoy these videos I find them very entertaining.

Thanks dude, appreciate the feedback
I like them too. Have actually discovered them a while before you posted here and I've been following and enjoying it quite a bit. Keep up the good and entertaining work!
Since I don't actively watch you, I dunno if you do this, but you should also encourage people to visit the forums.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Since I don't actively watch you, I dunno if you do this, but you should also encourage people to visit the forums.

Please don't. Last thing we need is retards from youtube spamming up the place.

I mean have you seen PewDiePie's fanbase? Mother of god.
Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post

I have actually attempted to encourage people to come here, I could do more to that end and I have a small plan that should help do that but I need to run it past the forum rules and the fans first, make sure I can do it without getting banned even if that plan falls through I'll be attempting the encourage people to come here regardless.