Ranking
Original Post
You gotta' love them admins.
As of 9:00 this morning, I've been moping around, and incredibly upset. To get my mind off of it, what did I do? I browsed the web for some well needed relief. I found it in the form of the 'ban-list'. I've got to say... It really put a smile on my face to see some comedic comments on the 'ban-reasons'. And reading up those threads, that some people were banned for is actually pretty hilarious.
So thank you, Toribash, for putting that smile back on my face for at least a little while.

... But I wonder just how much work some people put into the lengthy threads they were banned for... Such as this one: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=131159
yeah some of the reasons are so hilarious
even if they are in so much stress from getting banned
its still fun to watch there funniness go down the toilet with getting an infraction
They needn't even bother giving a reason! imho.
If you're getting banned, its probably for a reason, if a person with power doesn't like you, then you're gonna get it eventually! haha

Brown-Nose those admin's ;)
I'm not saying to brown nose them at all, though. What I'm saying is more or less a quick thanks for keeping order around here. But really... Most people get banned, because they lack common sense.
... Well anyway! The ban-list is a quick, and fun source of entertainment. It's better than the hall of shame.

OFF TOPIC:
And BloodKitty, I haven't seen you around the forums in a long time.
The link you gave us is a stupid clan.
i could see why they banned him. like seriously who makes a clan objective to kill jews?
thats like bringing in the past of hitlers wrong doings.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Someone appreciates the effort I put into my ban reasons! <3
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
:>
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@Blade: Yeah, but if you look at all of the other accounts posting on it; there were people that had created accounts for American generals, Churchill, Toshiro, and Putin. That was what I was talking about. I should have specified.
@Chac: See previous comment.
@Suo: 'Course I do~ :3 I'm looking for more in the future~ (You can't stop the inevitable XD)
@Ham-Ham: A little smiley for you too--->