Toribash
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Because I try to keep up with what Unicorn does,

Stalker
It really wasnt sarcasm, compared to the other clans I used to follow this really is the definition of active.

Well i appreciate your kindness, sir <3
Because I try to keep up with what Unicorn does, I wanted to post something regarding him not getting Smod and realized thats already about 100 posts in the past.

The poor unicorn only wanted to be BLUE! now he has no unicorn powers, he has no hope!
-----
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Boi irl lmao I'm not dying my hair, instead of having my hair down anime style I'm having the sides combed back to where I look like an asshole instead of a weeb

I do sometimes question what you say tempest... you are an odd egg aren't you xD jk
Last edited by max; Sep 27, 2017 at 01:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If he wants to be blue, I suggest he is getting his ass into my flat soon. We got a lot of beer to empty ;^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

If he wants to be blue, I suggest he is getting his ass into my flat soon. We got a lot of beer to empty ;^)

Unfortunatly i don't drink beer, but i'm more than welcome to watch and make seem like there's more people, then it can turn into a party, it's no party when mr. hope isn't there
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Unfortunatly i don't drink beer, but i'm more than welcome to watch and make seem like there's more people, then it can turn into a party, it's no party when mr. hope isn't there

Come to germany i guess, Unicorn reta, swosh and i live close to each other.

not too close
[TLL]
The only reason I would ever go to Europe would be to get shitfaced with chirs
oh is this where i put my signature?
Chirs too lives in germany so welcome

I recently declared my flat to be open to any german tb folks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god