Ranking
Original Post
[TGS] :TheRooster:

Clan Story

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Turn the lights down low and shut your faces as I cram the warm, buttery flakes of a story up your ears. Once upon a time there was a slightly-magical lass who liked to call herself "abby", who had a tendency to switch between clans like most people switch between pairs of pants. Tired of hopping from place to place with no real home, abby commissioned yours truly to quickly cobble together something slightly resembling a clan so she could rest her weary head and stop dragging us across half the fucking clans in toribash. And so I present to you "Team Girl Scouts", what will hopefully (but probably won't) be
the final resting place of our swashbuckling band of heroes.

In A$AP BONDarenko we trust.

T R A P G O D Z, also known as TRAPGODZ, is an international hip hop collective from Brooklyn, 2012 City. The collective includes, among others, rappers Jody Santana, A$AP Darky, Yung Shmoney, A$AP Ghana, Rich Homie Matteo, A$AP Rocko, Gonard, Zero, Yung Man, S-GOD, Blood Bear, along with producers Kristis133, Ferras, MRootz and Denmark Dan.

T R A P G O D Z was formed around 2011 in Brooklyn and was founded by Shmoney, Jody Santana and A$AP Rocko. The group includes non-musical members such as Liar, UGkratos and Internet who act as promoters, photographers, directors and publicists, among other occupations.

dismiss this life, worship death

Originally Posted by thiggist
We have decided that from now on all members must be Christian or they will be removed.
The hand of God moves us, and we declare this clan to now formally operate as a Christian clan.

Discussions and attitudes are to change accordingly.

Also, this new change naturally means that all black, gay or jewish people are to be banned/removed from any affiliation to TGS.

If anyone speaks against this act or makes movement to undermine my work, I can assure you eternal torment in hell.

Last edited by millie; Mar 12, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Preposterously dank.
I shall worship you Almighty Rooster. *bows*
Last edited by millie; Sep 16, 2015 at 12:56 PM.
i should probably update this
-----
i did it!!!!
Last edited by millie; Sep 16, 2015 at 01:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
invasion of the aliens has come, I will steal all your minerals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
can we get an exterminator in, i think we got an infestation of cockroaches eww
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
how dare you nerds trespass on sacred grounds
b&
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best