Ranking
Original Post
Hole in the Wall 4

Hi and welcome to the Event Squad's bi-weekly automated game show event!

The Event Squad is proud to present Hole in the Wall!
In this event we provide you with new obstacles to complete once every two weeks, and passing through each of them will allow you to win prizes! Every challenge has a different wall, which means you need to come up with different ways to pass through each time.
There is also an advanced task for more experienced players which could be doing the pose, passing through the wall in some specific way and so on; completing these tasks will get you even better prizes!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden.
2. Do not change any of the game rules (ctrl + g) except turnframes.
3. Do not steal other players' replays
4. You must not get dismembered

There are two ways to compete in the event.

Game Client:
Go to News tab in game client and choose "Hole in the Wall" event and press "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you pass the wall, you'll see a "Submit" button on bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. Keep in mind that we will only judge the first replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Forums:
Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Pass the wall in any way:
1 Shiai Token
2,000 Toricredits

Pass the wall and don't touch the 'glass' with your body:
2 Shiai Tokens
5,000 Toricredits
+

Pass the wall and break all three windows with the 'stone':
3 Shiai Tokens
8,000 Toricredits
+

(it's a new one)

Best replay:
8 Shiai Tokens
50,000 Toricredits
+

(extra 6 ST and 45K will be sent after judging is finished)

May 24th, 15:00 PM (GMT +0)

Players who upload their entries on forums will receive their rewards shortly after deadline.
Attached Files
holeinthewall4.tbm (10.9 KB, 85 views)
Last edited by sir; May 14, 2019 at 02:36 PM.
I've received nothing meanie sir; what's to be done?
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I've received nothing meanie sir; what's to be done?

Well, the replay you uploaded was pretty much empty - I can't send anything for it. Let me know if you can replicate the issue with event UI, because otherwise there's no evidence for me to believe you even made a proper replay and it indeed got broken by the game.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Well, the replay you uploaded was pretty much empty - I can't send anything for it. Let me know if you can replicate the issue with event UI, because otherwise there's no evidence for me to believe you even made a proper replay and it indeed got broken by the game.

If you look at it; I knocked out two windows and didn't dm; if you were to pause it and check game rules; dm is on; so how would that have happened if I didn't make it through... it's only changed what you see; but obviously not what happened.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this