Toribash
Make sure drivers and software is up to date like Surge said. What is your PC model and type?
No it's not because you updated Toribash, it is Toribash in general. Also, it's good to make sure drivers and software is up to date when you game. Do you have an HP, a Mac, an Nvidia? What do you have? If you know that, go to there website and look for their drives and see if you need to update.
Yes, i had the same issue with Toribash versions later than 5.02, thats why I don't use it.
I'm pretty sure this is not our graphix problem, its just the Toribash itself.
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Okay, I think it could be batch files building up over time. Do you use standalone version an have multiple versions installed on your computer? I'm thinking it has to do with all the built up customs files from players you see in game and from mods you play. Also, just the normal old batch file.
I've installed Tb 4.95, 4.96, 5.02 and 5.11. But they all are in different folders and the problem is only with 5.11.
Also, the problem is with both steam V and standalone.
Yeah, but delete all the other versions that you have installed. Also, maybe if you clear out the custom folder it is just player's sets. Deleting them will only free up space. Will just have to redownload people when you see them. As I said before though, it could bean out of date driver or software. Sometimes they don't auto update.
I don't think i'm gonna be doing that.. I've different versions for different stuff, like 4.95 for recording.
I also tried clearing custom folder but all in vain. So it won't fix the problem anyways, maybe the new update or TBN won't have this problem, so it's worth to wait
Another thing you could do is go into task manager and end the tasks on things that you don't use. Sometimes things stay running in the background and take up RAM space.