Ranking
Original Post
Help
When i click multiplayer toribash lags for like 1 minute before letting me in the menu i try to re install but it doesn't work its so annoying! any suggestions?
👑
What are your specs? And what do you have your graphic settings at?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
When i click multiplayer toribash lags for like 1 minute before letting me in the menu i try to re install but it doesn't work its so annoying! any suggestions?

This problem is literally for everyone in this game. The reason is because the servers that they load, there's no apparent loading for them. So your game freezes for 1-3 seconds as its loading the MP list in the background.
But if you're saying that the game freezes for 5-10 seconds, then its definitely a connection problem.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
I agree with Softy, depending on the internet connection, your computer, or even the version of Toribash you are using can differ how long the loading lasts. Its good to have atleast 30mbps while playing toribash so the game can function properly
Parrot