Ranking
Hi Erth

My name is TABATA974

I'm 5th Dan Black Belt

I prefer aikidobigdojo,mushu,wushu,aikido and pendulumjumper

I want to enter in your clan because the number of war you have done is very interesting and your clan is professional
elvis has been accepted into the Tribe.
dead4your is in discussion.
Martin is in discussion.
TABATA974 will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I would like to join, I think I will be making a comeback. And my leaders are here and I will follow them to the end.
Edit: I have been in a few official clans such as CT TGS CREAM and maybe a few others I don't remember.
Have been around the tb block for a long time. Use to market a lot back in the golden days.
I'm not really good at tb anymore or have been ever but I try.
AND Erth I sold you your set
Last edited by The7thVoid; Nov 22, 2017 at 12:25 PM.
#INIT2WINIT
hello am cookielu and a 3rd dan black belt am a female located in new York am 21 I am really good at mods like aikido big dojo and grey kido the reason I would like to join tribe is because a lot of the clans I have joined don't have active members or they do but there all rude I have been ban 2 times both were for duel scamming am really honest and tell it like it is. I hope the people at tribe could discuss and conclude if I should join tribe and stay there for the years to come. thank you
dead4your will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
Martin is still in discussion.
The7thVoid will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
cookielu is in discussion.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Martin will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
cookielu will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

Ingame Name: UziVert2
belt: 2nd dan black belt (counting my alts)
Other:I am David i live in New York i have been playing Toribash for 11 months i have a'lot of experience in leading a clan speaking of that i was a war lord in Beard for 5 months and was in echo for 1 month i am very active i am nice to others i have no beef with anyone in the Toribash Community.I really enjoyed the members, congratulations for this great choice of members, because they are all kind and mature and fun, and I think I have many reasons for choosing Tribe, I've been making applications for some time, but I was not aware of being in a responsible clan as such, and when Tribe appeared, I became interested and started working on my application.

Other clans i have been in: Echo,Wapow,Beard,Error,Team Gray,Decap

Why i would like to be in Tribe: Well, AS has been a growing popular clan that i would like to be apart of because the members are responsible and hard working but, the also have a sense of humor. And thats what i like about Tribe.
Last edited by UziVert2; 1 Day Ago at 03:29 AM..
Last edited by UziVert2; Nov 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM.
You don't invade here. It's none of your business. This thread is for applicants only.
UziVert2 is now in discussion.
She/They

UziVert2 will not be joining the Tribe at this time.
She/They

I'm done being lazy, so I'm here to present you all with the most sloppy unedited draft professional application in all of the world.

my specifications in real life: I am a barely legal (18yo) Caucasian from the state of Georgia, measuring in at about 6'4/193cm tall. My real name is Kyle

I do not:
  1. particularly enjoy playing basketball
  2. have any allergies (that I know of)
  3. like beetroot
  4. have white robes and a hood in my closet like the typical southerner
  5. go to Sunday school
  6. believe that the scientists of today are being honest about the moon not being made of cheese
I do:
  1. like the taste of seafood
  2. bowl as a sport (it's a real thing)
  3. enjoy going for walks in nature and sprinting until my knees fracture
  4. love cats
  5. enjoy reading
  6. try to enjoy being bad at chess
  7. have an obsession with mathematics
  8. listen to music produced by depressed white musicians with acoustic instruments
  9. watch animated japanese girls beat the shit out of each other
  10. study computer science and programming because math and logic are nice
  11. get tired of making long lists so it's time to move on to the next section

my history in Toribash and my related skills:
I created this account under the username Ninjascourge back in December 2012, and I've had only one name change since then. I played primarily Aikido and Wushu back when I was starting out, before switching my focus over to mods like Taekkyon and Kickbox. I met Moop for the first time in early 2015 (I think), after he found out about my escapades in taekkyon, and asked to play some with me. Moop and I quickly became friends, and I would enter almost all of his tourneys (he was a gm at the time) and have a lot of fun with him and his other buddies. Then, after some initial resistance on my part, he finally talked me into joining Parrot, my first and until now only serious clan (not considering a few random ones I joined when I was 2nd dan or lower, such as Nitro). Around that same time, Moop and I began hosting bet servers together, as opposed to his tourneys, which he was mostly tired of hosting. The servers (Known to many of you as Sbets and Moopbets) became favorites of the community. Moop and I had more tc than we really knew what do with (still do to this day usually), And enjoyed spending most of our time in game gambling it away, usually by either joint sponsoring someone together, or Moop sponsoring me against whichever dueler was playing at the time, which is primarily how I learned how to play ABD. Aside from a few events where I fought for Parrot, such as CBR and Clan league, as well as my solo entry into Dead man walking, I don't really have any other relevant things to say.

As for a list of my Toribash related skills:
  1. I can and do host successful bet servers
  2. I can save up large amounts of toricredits, which I could either donated to the clan bank, or use to help pay for clan related expenses
  3. I have a proven track record in ABD and other grappling mods. As proof of this claim, I have attached(too big rip) added a link to the bottom of the post of a rar file full of some of my matches against well known and respected duelers, such as Itemp, Diamond, and Tbash(mcfarbo).
  4. I can also play kicking mods, and have fought in Moop's place multiple times in various clan events. However I would much rather play grappling mods in competitive events and wars, if at all convenient.

Toribash related weaknesses:
  1. I don't use forums much
  2. I don't really do realism or replay making
  3. striking mods are not my strongest point

Why I want to join Tribe:

I know many of the members already, and the ones that I don't already know seem cool enough for me to want to.
  1. I know many of the members already, and the ones that I don't already know seem pretty cool.
  2. I like the seemingly relaxed and chill vibe the clan has, as well as the sense of humor.
  3. the clan seems fairly active, and it seems like you guys make an effort to do fun things together
  4. the art for the clan is nice
  5. I'm running out of reasons I can think of right now
  6. I promise I do want to join though
  7. I'm just tired and I had to proofread this really big application as much as I could without taking up an entire night
  8. I love you guys

here is the rar file I promised earlier: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vlfi84zjjo...20abd.rar?dl=0

P.S. this application is probably full of grammatical errors. I'm sorry, I didn't feel like proofreading something this long for more than 10 minutes.
Last edited by Scourge; Dec 2, 2017 at 04:08 AM. Reason: file too large to attach