ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Problem
I don't know if this is because I put my TB files on a jump drive or what, but it's honestly pissing me off.
Whenever I try to open the application, a window comes up that says "tb.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
Please tell me if this has happened before or if it's just because I'm putting the files on a jump drive. (Please don't ask why, that part is somewhat personal.)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Which client are you using?

If you dont have your jump driver on read-only then it should work.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Um, I'm pretty sure the Windows version fucks-up if it's just moved to a random drive cos the registry points towards where it should be installed.

I'll have a look into making a portable version or summit :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Whoops, totally forgot I posted here.
SlipAnc, what do you mean by what client I'm using? I'm not fluent in computer...
And SkulFuk, that would help a lot. I hope that can be done.
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Client as game version.
I'm guessing you are using the latest, which is 3.86.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yes, I'm using 3.86.
But I deleted it in frustration, so I guess I'll have to download it again maybe?
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Yeah, try that.

And if it doesnt work then you'll need to wait for skul I guess.

Vox sucks

Wait, there's probably no point in doing that because I already tried that before I even made this thread... oh well, then.
Now to wait for Skul...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN