ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Forum Ranking System
there is so much truth in that statement, that it should be squeezed, the juice collected, and sold at 500,000 dollars per milliliter.
Who says juice comes out of a statement like that? The shit I'm thinking of is measured in kilo's.
well, i'm not rightly sure. but i think its about the coloumbian drug trade.
look at me i'm a nidan (so amazing =P)

... who needs a drugs trade make ur own fukin weed =P
Drugs are bad, and say no to it and all that shit! Also, I too would like to watch this dedication lose to whatever this group is. Sorry, just had to say that
Hurrmm, i never mentiond thanks for posting this i never got the nidan ect consept... now i have some way of prooveing i didn't join yersterday =)

btw; nuff talk about drugs it's off topic =P

btw number dos dooooes esod 2; why dose hampa only have around 100 and something? dose it get reset ocationaly? or dose hampa not post much, i just thought an add would post quite a bit over the 3 years this games been here....

btw no#£££££33333threeethreethreethree; i think the guy with the last rank what eva it is spamed by puting up a topic posting around 20 times in it then deleteing it very fast...
well hampa doesnt post on every topic unless he feels his opinion is actually needed hence the <300 post count
and hence mine
The website/forum hasn't been here for 3 years, this forum has only been here for several months, infact, I was the first member :P
The website has been here for about a year, and it's getting an overhaul one of these days.
Indeed, hampa just posts where he thinks his opinion is most needed, but remember most of the time he's making that game we all like... Toribash!
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.