Ranking
Original Post
Different payment options (shop)
Not everybody has paypal and I had the idea that things like credit cards/debt cards should be accepted. For example if you wanted to buy 1000 qi that would $6 charged from a credit card. Have paypal be optional too. Expanding the ways you can pay for something will bring more money in.

This idea is a WIP. What do you think about it?
it is more attractive for hackers, but in the same way it is more simple for a couple of users
maybe cards you can buy at stores
like tc scratch cards
ex: 10k tc cards u can buy for 2$
then scratch it and put the code into the website
INB4 14 days ban
What they mean is, that if people are directly entering credit card data to the site to use it to pay for certain things, then it will attract people that can 'hack' that data and steal your money. If not, then probably something along similar lines.

Other than that, I know what you mean and where you are coming from on this different or 'new' payment option, and it probably wouldn't be that hard to integrate either.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
You can link a debit card straight to paypal so that you don't have to deal with paypal itself for more than ten minutes when you first set it up. This is how I make all of my online payments.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
You can link a debit card straight to paypal so that you don't have to deal with paypal itself for more than ten minutes when you first set it up. This is how I make all of my online payments.

Well, the problem is this: For me (Slovakia) it forces me to make a paypal account. What you people have as "Pay with your debit card" we have "Register for paypal".
h
Oh, well yes. I had to register as well. I have an actual PayPal account, but I don't have to fund it directly. You can set up an option where PayPal will take from your debit card before other payment forms you may have linked to it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.