Ranking
Original Post
A 'Beggar' Thread.
This doesn't happen as much but remember when there used to be A LOT of beggars on Toribash? Probably still are.

I was thinking under something like Offtopic there was a 'begger' thread. In which the poor could ask for TC and if anybody was nice enough they could simply lend them the TC. As Steam users are coming, they could beg for TC as they may not be as skilled as historic TB players such as Erth (old as a dinosaur).

Anyway. This could possibly stop the random threads of people begging on TC in the 'wrong place' if it were ever to come back.

Maybe even add an achievement for it now? Since Steam players are here. Achievements sort of mean something now.

'Donate TC To A Poor Fella'
blue
pink
No, nope, no way. It downgrades everything and nobody should beg for tc. Mainly, it would publicize beggars and people would look down on them. Also, who would give beggars tc?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Point taken actually...

Now that I think of it. I don't want to give TC away :*( I won't close this thread just yet though.
blue
pink
Also, that is what playing the game is for. There are plenty of tournys/other ways to get tc. If you could get tc by begging, who would have any interest in item value anymore?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Well, I used to play Toribash ingame just to earn TC but then sooner or later we all discover that there are many other ways to make TC. I simply took the next easiest thing: Selling sounds. I have made at least 65k profit and I have also made art. It was nothing special, very small. People still bought it. And marketing is a very big part of making money in this game as well as tournaments. I havn't gone ingame in 2 months because I got bored of it :/ But I guess thats me.
blue
pink
I gave away over 3k to noobs in the past 2 days. Idk, maybe in the beginner sanctuary