Ranking
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Except I can't because the owner of the thread is no longer in the clan.

That doesn't matter. If you can't see the edit button theres an issue. But you should look for it in the clan page. Take a screenshot of what you see.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I can see it and it has always worked in the past. I'm telling you it will not let me edit someone else's thread. I can invite you and add you as leader and you can try XD
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Try it again now. It wouldn't matter if I was in the clan, I'm a clan mod.
Edit button disappeared. Might need to reset my permissions again or something.
It should work now try editing something.
It's weird the button still isn't there :(
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
You're the leader. You can edit your OP through your clan page here.

You do not need to make a new thread for a "dead" unofficial clan.

Being a leader should give you all these permissions. That's why you should be able to edit it yourself.

Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
If the creator of the thread is not in the clan anymore, the only way to regain the power to edit the thread is to make a new thread, sorry.

That doesn't matter. If you can't see the edit button theres an issue. But you should look for it in the clan page. Take a screenshot of what you see.

They've given you the answers.

If you mean you mean This clan page then what mwah said should apply. If it doesn't then you should supply the screenshot he asked for.

If, on the other hand you mean this one which was made by fleshmon then what mathias said applies. Make a new thread.

As for what Tarlan did, that was Tarlan. If the current clanmods have told you to make a new thread then thats what you should do. They wouldn't have told you to do that if they would have done it another way.
I could supply screenshots. And since Tarlan did it I assumed it would be repeatable instead of having to delete the whole thread.
-----

Screenshot

Yes I was logged in at the time.
-----
P.S. Back when I tried to get the Thread transferred to me all the Clan Mods were saying they couldn't transfer it to me because of a Forum CP thing or something but that they could transfer it to someone else like VIraly0 and I heard that quite a few times which is why this time I said if they could transfer it to anyone in my Clan.
Last edited by Merc; Jan 1, 2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you can just press quote and remove the quote tags and paste it in a new thread like i did when i became leader of YWC
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash