ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Where would I post this, if I am allowed to..
So I had the nice idea of making a thread where people can submit their moves and I add them to the original, making a toribash move school.
I was thinking the whole thing would have a bunch of sections for mods.

Also extra question.. how do I put something in a Spoiler?
Extra question:

Without space in front of the 'SPOILER'
[ SPOILER="like this"]here the hidden stuff[/ SPOILER]

There is also a 'spoil' on the right side above the text field. Click it, insert the name of the spoiler and type what you want between the brackets
Last edited by Krong; Oct 26, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
[TLL]
sure is. rule was probably either put into place to prevent the tutorials section from being flooded under step-by-step moves, or it was made to stop everyone from copying the exact same move, promoting creativity. but since we got youtube tutorials (which was a hell of a long time ago) this rule got kind of redundant (considering this rule was introduced for the latter reason). i mean that's something you could do: make youtube tutorials instead of plain text. kind of a workaround, though. promote your youtube channel/playlist in entertainment & media if you choose for this method.

wanna change things? best thing i could advise you is to post about it in suggestions and ideas.

also, there is a superior way of posting stuff in dropdown menus. try [dropdown=<put a title here>][item]<replace this with your content>[/item][/dropdown], it should look something like this:

i personally think it just looks way better.
Last edited by Slau; Oct 27, 2017 at 11:30 AM.