Ranking
Well I can't decide that on my own as i'm not an actual leader, just a co-leader. And even if we did pass it, it's not like the org is active by itself. We need more members and currently toribash isn't at an active state so the point of getting people into the org is rather pointless. Toribash is in a dying state and until new members or older members come back there's nothing we can really do to get activity back to a high.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello?!?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Hello?!?

Hi, TMO is basically dead.
There isn't much to talk about since the group is about marketing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Can't find any discussable topic about merketing now.

But anyway, hi.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
how is the marketing family doing, Kyle has seemed to be dead, I have had no contact with him and don't have any real active members in here anymore.