Ranking
Original Post
How to skeet?
I've always been wondering how to do this because it looks friggin awesum!!!!!! plz tell meh how to dew this sheet plz! Thx.

SANTA. NEEDS. YOU.
First, get something you can throw. Opponents crotch block, your hand, your head, your foot, your opponent's pec... Anything. Then, build momentum, and keep your elbow bent. Use a lot of joints in unison, but make sure they maximize your momentum. When you think you have enough, use shift+space and ungrab/regrab in the same frame until your ghost shows you hitting. You'll need a lot of speed, at least 35 to get a dismember with a hand. Heads have more mass, so they don't need as much speed, but they still need quite a bit.

A good way to break your own had off is to grab your hand, contract the wrist, elbow, and pec of the same side, then space until you grab yourself. Usually, that'll break your wrist off. Then you can ungrab and catch it with your other hand.

Here's two replays of basic skeets, showing two different ways to throw. You can also use your dismembered hand to grab your foot and practically kick your hand at uke, but that takes more skill.

If you make your hand grabbed while it's flying, it's more accurate, and sometimes will get you the dismember. Sometimes, staying a fist until you ghost into the opponent, then grabbing, will result in a DM. Just pracitice.

Have fun, happy skeeting.
Attached Files
skeeter2speedcap.rpl (52.0 KB, 17 views)
skeeter cap.rpl (41.1 KB, 17 views)
lol there's a shift+space command for 1 frame only? if only i knew... well thx man for teaching me!
can someone tell me how to add rpl to forum?
Proud 2B Elite|Photo Editor|Bro|Skaters
|Muser|Need Taekyon teacher|
Originally Posted by guys199 View Post
can someone tell me how to add rpl to forum?

Please make a new thread if you want to ask a question.