Ranking
Original Post
How to texture uke?
I just watched USSR clan video they are really cool, and I wanna ask how to texture uke like they did, thanks
Type /dl uke when you are in Freeplay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Originally Posted by mwebs1 View Post
Type /dl uke when you are in Freeplay.

He wants to make custom textures for uke, not put uke's default textures in.

All you have to do is go to where you installed toribash, open the customs folder and replace the files with what you want them to look like. If you don't have those files, check any other player's custom file (preferably someone who has a full texture set) and see what the file names are (head, groin, chest etc...).

Now make the textures you want to make, name them according to the corresponding body part and put them in uke's file, you should see uke with your custom textures after that.

If you /dl uke after that, all the textures you made will be deleted from uke's file so it's preferred if you save a copy of them somewhere else just in case.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Least we all learned something but i never really fight Uke, Its better to learn the moves and get them down first hand. :P
look easier way /just see whos texture u like and in freeplay type /lp 1 _______

____=the persons username
but remmember u press free play again and it gone also u can put textures on urself aswell by typing /lp 0 ________
A.V.A.I.L.A.B.L.E