Ranking
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah, Reasons i joined Backflips is because i have lots of friends in there, Experiance was because i wanted to find the right clan and see if they worked out.
I will tool. /jo mind.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
I will tool. /jo mind.

Unfortunatly, I don't have access to a computer right now. I will in maybe an hour though.
my clan was deleted
Only thing I would say is try to either make the application completely freeform or completely using the given format. The half and half method leads me to believe you could have copy and pasted it around to multiple clans. I remember you being a nice person and a strong ally of Kira's so your definitely dedicated to toribash. Forum posts seem good and your active ingame, I vote yes.
TheMind: Please make sure your post has plenty of meaning. Needs substance. Atleast a couple sentences.

Also, there's no need to fight for it if there are only 2 people wanting to play it. And you two are the only ones that want it so far.

So here are the matches that we've figured out thus far:

ABD: Soap: 1st and 3rd round
Risk: 2nd round

TK: Soap: 1st or 2nd (Challenge me if you're good. I don't play this mod often)

Wushu:
Tool & Mind

Lenshu: Mind & Risk

Judofrac: Icewariorz

Challenge if you want a spot. If there're two people on a mod, you can challenge either of them. If you lose to one of them, feel free to challenge the other. This is all about making sure we get the best possible players for each mod to play.

And when challenging, play best of 5. People can get lucky, so best of 5 is usually the best way of telling skill.
kk I'll still be here. If any other zoners want to face me.
Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I'll play a few matches in the mods seriously and see how good I am and get back to you on the table.
Juicy: I understand, but before you go do you use a drawing tablet in your art? If so what do you use? I wanna get one but don't want to waste my money.

I use a tablet, It's a great investment if you are interested in drawing. Mine was $99.99.

Hey errybody.. My PC broke, or something like that. I can't start out Windows at all, or the system restore thing. That's why I wasn't posting anything. So I might be inactive for awhile, might even need to completely reinstall the system.

And where's Temp? He's pretty good at ABD, so maybe he should fight in it, if he's still alive that is.