Ranking
Original Post
Sparring park!
Yo guys,
this is my first mod so if you have any tips or advise let me know it!
Attached Images
screenshot-28-21-30-13.jpg (16.3 KB, 61 views)
screenshot-28-21-30-25.jpg (15.3 KB, 29 views)
screenshot-28-21-30-39.jpg (15.9 KB, 24 views)
Attached Files
bf_spar_park.tbm (26.7 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by BFHPRO; Jun 28, 2015 at 09:36 PM.
Hey, can you please post screenshots of the mod, next time?. I've seen the mod, and it seems really cool. Im hyped to try it out, included some screenshot of it.
Attached Thumbnails
bf.park 2.jpg   bf.park.jpg  
Srr mate i forgot to add them. Well there you go.
Last edited by BFHPRO; Jun 28, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
wow dude this looks pretty cool
havent tested it yet but i will :P
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
That Is absolutely beautiful man, great job.

I love the colours it has a very fresh feel to it,
The layout is great (wichever angle you have camera at there is always some point of intrest in view.)
The trees look fantastic and that is no easy feat with the shapes you have to work with.

I give you 20 out of 10 man, 10 points for going in headfirst and tackling a tricky natural theme on your first attempt, and another 10 for smashing it. You clearly put a lot of thought, effort and time in to it.

If it is mp ready, I will try to get you a replay up when I get some time .

Great job mate, really looking forward to playing your mods and working alongside you in the future.
Looks pretty damn amazing as Blun said.
I am not a fan of the bushes. I'd like to see them a bit tighter at some places.
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
Looks pretty damn amazing as Blun said.
I am not a fan of the bushes. I'd like to see them a bit tighter at some places.

Agreed after spending some time on this map yesterday, If I had to pick one fault It would be the bushes they look a little uniform in height, wich are made to stand out even more so by the level of decoration on the other sides of the map.

I would swap a few spheres out for cylinders and generally mess the height variation up a bit, Also maybe put a tree or a statue in behind them if you have any objects left, to add a bit of height and contrast to the bushy corner,

I think the path should be open too and stretching off back in to the distance and move the bush blocking the path to one side to make the park seem accessable .

I still stand by my original score though as this is some really impressive and promising stuff for a first attempt, looking forward to seeing more mods from you .
- Blu -