Ranking
Original Post
[REL] De_Dust2
I was bored and I felt like making something original(ish), so I decided I would do the best that could do to mimic the B site from the CS:GO map, de_dust2.

I only spent about 2 hours on this because I was bored so don't expect something amazing.

Screenshots

I really wish I could've done a lot more around the CT Spawn area(through the doors), but unfortunately I was limited to the number of parts I could use.

I would like to do other parts of the map, tell me if you would like to see that in the future.

Comments and CnC accepted.
Attached Files
de_dust2_b.tbm (27.0 KB, 49 views)
Last edited by Chilledon; Jul 7, 2015 at 08:23 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
WOWOWOWOWOOWOW!

nice man!

the only bad in this is the doors, btw.

8/10

Thanks man, I appreciate it. c:

Yeah, obviously I wanted to put the arches and other details on the door but once again I was limited to the number of parts and I needed to add more essential parts than unneeded details that would have no affect on gameplay.
Last edited by Chilledon; Jul 7, 2015 at 05:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Thanks man, I appreciate it. c:

Yeah, obviously I wanted to put the arches and other details on the door but once again I was limited to the number of parts and I needed to add more essential parts than unneeded details.

ikr, but, i really don't care much, the thing is that sparring in this mod will be epic.... don't you think?
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
ikr, but, i really don't care much, the thing is that sparring in this mod will be epic.... don't you think?

Well I would hope so c:
Cool Mahd Gonna do a replay on this, this weekend before i go off to classes in philly. Maybe a self spar. Who knows but great mod. Anything moveable in the mod?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Cool Mahd Gonna do a replay on this, this weekend before i go off to classes in philly. Maybe a self spar. Who knows but great mod. Anything moveable in the mod?

Thanks, and no ,there not anything movable. I was thinking about making the boxes moveable but I decided not to.
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Thanks, and no ,there not anything movable. I was thinking about making the boxes moveable but I decided not to.

you should make another version but with some moveable things.
Keep walking
When i first saw the mod name i got hyped and pee myself.
U did it perfect just that in one part there must be doors and not a part of the wall but i loved it (and still peeing myself)
i r8 8/8 m8
Worst Mexican Player

Best baes