ES Recruitment Drive
new generation of tb you guys lift?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
answer the questions in the OP fools
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Been lifting like 2 years now, started cuz depression and lifting big weight make sad voice in head go away.
Favorite exercise has to be bench or slow flys cuz they destroy my chest. Max bench I’ve ever done is 225lbs for 3 it’s less than yours because my diet is ass.
We all gonna make it brahs
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I train both my arms lifting my enormous elephant trunk penis everywhere I go.
-----
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
new generation of tb you guys lift?

No they dont they smoke meth and crack and suck dick.

AND THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE ALL U MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW IM RIGHT
Last edited by skizz; Feb 16, 2023 at 09:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ryuu View Post

canon
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
Been lifting like 2 years now, started cuz depression and lifting big weight make sad voice in head go away.
Favorite exercise has to be bench or slow flys cuz they destroy my chest. Max bench I’ve ever done is 225lbs for 3 it’s less than yours because my diet is ass.
We all gonna make it brahs

depression was also my biggest catalyst into training, i hope you're in a better place mentally overall.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
I train both my arms lifting my enormous elephant trunk penis everywhere I go.
-----

No they dont they smoke meth and crack and suck dick.

AND THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE ALL U MOTHERFUCKERS KNOW IM RIGHT

pause

if they do they definitely wont post in this thread, but i hope that there are still some people here that train their body in some way, if they don't it's a good incels guide to self-development in this thread that i am willing to provide
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
answer the questions in the OP fools

do you lift weights?

I lift my bodyweight with calisthenics stuff, pretty much everyday

do you go to the gym?

I attend a gymnastics center weekly to train

do you work out or participate in any physical activities other than sports and I'm not talking about any damn e-sports

parkour/freerunning, been training off and on for a long time (since 2016). Got into calisthenics because I wanted to get more physically capable for freerunning but aesthetic gains are mostly what made me stick with it so long

I don't know if you wanted this thread to be exclusively for people who weight train in public gyms but I'll answer these anyway

how long have you been lifting?

I've been doing bodyweight training since like 2017, started from being completely skeletal and am now pretty above average

what's your favorite exercise?

At the moment I'm spamming archer pushups because the clean one armed pushup is a goal of mine

what's your max bench? and why is it less than mine?

No idea, it's less than mine because I am bench press noob

what do you hope to achieve through lifting?

I think consistent training is incredible for a person like me with adhd, since you're familiarizing your mind with doing things that aren't fun and you have no motivation for, you train just because it's the right thing to do, knowing you'll later be grateful you did it. Would personally recommend trying any type of consistent challenging training to people struggling with executive dysfunction.

The feeling of progression and being physically capable is also great for mental health
Glimpsed
do you lift weights?

no

do you go to the gym?

no

do you work out or participate in any physical activities other than sports and I'm not talking about any damn e-sports

ya i like running i used 2 run cross country in school i was preetty freaking fast, i also like 2 skate like do tricks n stuff but bc everywhere i go is icy im not good

how long have you been lifting?

zero days

what's your favorite exercise?

running

what's your max bench? and why is it less than mine?

milk jug :3

what do you hope to achieve through lifting?

a sweet ass
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify