Toribash
Original Post
[Notice]New Mods
Congratulations to Creati0n for getting a moderator spot! I am looking for one more member to be a moderator, so if people could send PMs my way, that would be fantastic!

A few other things:
-You may have noticed the private board is now locked. This is to prevent clutter, and have a spot for mods to talk about possible promotions, recruitment and events. This may change in the future!
-Clutter! I have just returned from vacation, and will be starting ASAP to get this board cleaned up. I have no clue why Cake made all these useless threads. I will be merging things and whatnot.
-Activity. Obviously with the whole Cake thing, we have had an activity drop. This is because no new threads have been posted! I will be posting many new threads on games, discussion and events! Please please please, feel free to make your own thread!

Please comment on what you think of these things c:! Also send mod apps to. Kyure again.
'Screenshots/Videos' and 'Your own game rating' thread I suggest
but I won't make it by myself coz I suck at writing
Azure, why haven't you realize you suck basically at everything?
I suggest a "Suggestion Thread".
Killjoys, make some noise!
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
Azure, why haven't you realize you suck basically at everything?

don't be a dick :c
Originally Posted by HayBale View Post
I suggest a "Suggestion Thread".

I was going to say that, but ... I forgot
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
don't be a dick :c

That's my secret, I'm always a dick.
Killjoys, make some noise!
You are now, so you better live up to what you said, Creati0n.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Bumping this now, because of updates.

Creati0n has been removed as a mod as your can probably see, and Raiken has been added.

Also, meow (neko) will be added soon.
Hi I'm Neko meow thing and I'm a new mod, I'll be using my moddy stuff tonight after college. I'm gonna get crackin' o7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu