Toribash
Original Post
Rappunk
What is your truthful and honest opinion about Rappunk.

Do you think he's in the clan: ?
Or do you, like me, think he's just in here to clean up threads.

I just got done argueing with him about the fact he thinks he's a wicked leader.
My arguement is that first off: He's in essence. Second off: He's not even in the roster. ( http://forum.toribash.com/clan_details.php?clanid=110 )

LET YOUR OPINION BE HEARD!!
Last edited by Donut; Sep 29, 2011 at 11:28 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Honestful? Lol.
If you want me gone, then just say it. Either way, I suppose I'll humor you and see what people have to say. Would you want to hear my opinion, or will it be dismissed? In any matter, let's see where this goes.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Considering your leader is banned, and your clan doesn't have much leadership being shown except for him, i'd say you're just being a stubborn ass about rappunk trying to help.

Imagine if he didn't help. You guys would be dead.
Last edited by sham; Sep 29, 2011 at 11:14 PM.
inq.
Rappunk is a boss. Instead of bitching about him, thank him for helping Wicked.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I love how you wrote 'honestful' in capitals, lol.
I have no idea what the situation here is, and I didn't even know Rappunk was associated with Wicked, but he's awesome. I'm sure he put in a huge load of effort into this clan, he's that sort of person. You shouldn't be disrespectful towards him, since he manages so much stuff here.
Tint is sex.
I dont have anything against Rappunk.

Infact, I appreciate greatly what he does for the forum.

I just cant stand the fact that he thinks of himself as a leader of WICKED, especially with himself in another Clan.

And isnt this suppost to be a WICKED thread? More people from DIFFERENT clans are posting than WICKED are.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post

I just cant stand the fact that he thinks of himself as a leader of WICKED, especially with himself in another Clan.

And isnt this suppost to be a WICKED thread? More people from DIFFERENT clans are posting than WICKED are.

I would consider him a leader. Just because he isn't in the clan, it doesn't mean he's not a leader. He has mod powers here, and he has posted the majority of the threads so you guys don't die.

More people from different clans are posting because we are sticking up for a great guy, rappunk.

Maybe you need to stop complaining and get more active members.
inq.
Recruiting in wicked is currently still happening. There isnt just any people wanting to join wicked. Maybe if I had enough tc ( 0 ) I would do a global shout-out thingy. But I dont have enough so I cant.

And I never said he wasn't a great guy.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post

Originally Posted by DonutFatal

Nor do I have anything against you, although this seems to be sparked out of a somewhat personal issue, of which I will elaborate on later in the post.

Thank you.

My leadership was approved by both P0pcorn and Phoenix, whom are both leaders of Wicked as well. Although I do appreciate you offering up your opinion.. I can't say it really matters much. Your opinion is simply just that: An opinion. The fact of the matter is that I am a confirmed leader of Wicked by both P0pcorn and Phoenix, whom as I mentioned are also leaders themselves.

From what I understand, this thread was created because you had an issue with my comment towards Undead.
Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
Okay, If Low belts are applying for the clan, what you do is you edit the first page to ssay
YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST BLACKBELT

Originally Posted by Rappunk23
@Undead21
Originally Posted by Rappunk23
[1] 3,000qi, OR Black belt+ with significant skill.

Are you daft? Don't post here again. Do so, and I'll report you. Stay out of Wicked.

I do admit, I was somewhat blunt and rude in having posted that, however I stand by what I said. His post was useless and spammy. He had made a recommendation for us to set a belt requirement for the clan... however, if he would have read.. he would know that we already have one implemented. Secondly, there is absolutely no need to go posting big black bold letters. It's annoying to read and just clutters things. I really don't see any need to have that type of posting occurring frequently. If he wants to, he can private message me, and I will allow him to post in Wicked so long as he doesn't spam uselessly as he already did.

Anyhow, that's what I believe sparked this thread. You didn't like the fact that I had responded that way, and then went about in questioning my authority around here because you had a personal problem with it. Now I understand that undead is a friend of yours, but even having said that, we can't start being lenient for the sake of 'friendship' and similar things. I would have treated that post no differently if somebody I knew well had posted it. Believe me, this is not personal. I just do not have much tolerance for this type of stuff, especially in an application thread.

I suppose it could be, however are you going to simply dismiss everyone because they do not agree with you? I'm almost sure that if they agreed with you, that this wouldn't be a concern to you. We cannot simply dismiss the outside world because it is outside of our comfort zone, Donut. If they had agreed with you, then I would have accepted it, because everyone is entitled to their opinion. Isn't the point of this to allow people's opinions to be heard? What is it that we stand for, if we discriminate against people because of their backgrounds? |:
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]