Winnie the Pooh even got one

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
STAY STRAPPED OR GET CAPPED

Winnie the Pooh even got one

Fax lmfao. IF I ever get one it gotta be an Uzi or Tech-9 lolol
Last edited by yuki; Sep 26, 2023 at 09:47 PM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
best way to defend yourself in life is to have connections that make it so nobody wants to mess with you and if they cluelessly end up messing with you they will disappear the next day
slice the big man and dip then go and figure where them and their family lives and pull up there with ur friends and benefit financially and inflict pain on their whole bloodline and never have anyone in ur location try that on you ever again

lets say they hit you in face at some club okay then cut their hand off or at least break every finger with hammer and their family is your property now make them sell ass in streets or make them go robbing spree for you or whatever just make them pay some proper money for you and if they snitch on you just take them all out and dip to other country before the police come and get you'

if the cops get you before u get to dip off the country atleast make sure u got connections who will go and take the snitch ass family out for you when ur locked up

if u need help with dissolving bodies or something feel free to pm me
Last edited by nana; Oct 1, 2023 at 07:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by nana View Post
best way to defend yourself in life is to have connections that make it so nobody wants to mess with you and if they cluelessly end up messing with you they will disappear the next day
slice the big man and dip then go and figure where them and their family lives and pull up there with ur friends and benefit financially and inflict pain on their whole bloodline and never have anyone in ur location try that on you ever again

lets say they hit you in face at some club okay then cut their hand off or at least break every finger with hammer and their family is your property now make them sell ass in streets or make them go robbing spree for you or whatever just make them pay some proper money for you and if they snitch on you just take them all out and dip to other country before the police come and get you'

if the cops get you before u get to dip off the country atleast make sure u got connections who will go and take the snitch ass family out for you when ur locked up

if u need help with dissolving bodies or something feel free to pm me

Very inspiring...
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
BJJ take his back and submit him 100% effective

How do you know? 🤔
ik, ik... late, but tire machèt. haitian martial art that uses a machete. hit him once and you win.
[YOUTUBE]yI9UIzbxArQ[YOUTUBE]