Toribash
Original Post
[MP] Sparring + Weapons [2 New Mods!]
This is my thread for all of my current and soon-to-be weapon sparring mods.

Bloodage2's Weapon Sparring Pack

Bloodmod_xspar_sword.tbm
Alright so first up we have the sword mod. In opinion and very recommended, you should only hit the swords, with a sword. contact with your sparring partner will mess you both up if you do something wrong.

Bloodmod_xspar_ssword.tbm
Both players will have one short sword in hand. Same sparring style is recommended.

Bloodmod_xspar_dualSsword.tbm
Two short swords for both players. Same sparring style is recommended.

Bloodmod_xspar_tonfa.tbm
One of my favorites out of all of my weapon mods, mostly because the tonfas are a great weapon to learn blocking. Even with and without holding them. (Hit tonfa on tonfa. unless you agree otherwise).

Bloodmod_xspar_Dualdaggers2.tbm
Spar with a dagger in each hand. Swing 'Em! Clash 'Em! Throw 'Em!
the hands rotate up and down for different holding positions, attacks, dodges.
I've done a lot of tweaking on the players hands for this to work. but this is going to be as good as it'll get until i make a new version later.

Sai Update
6/10/2016

Bloodmod_xspar_Sai.tbm
Each player has one sai. Perfect for all you ninjas out there :3

Bloodmod_xspar_dualsai_vs_sword.tbm
Time to spice it up with uke carrying two sais, and tori holding a sword.
lets see what you guys can do

That is all of my weapon sparring mods for now. If you guys want a specific weapon, just ask
Hope you like them and enjoy.

Here are some videos and such on how to spar with some of the weapons
(I added a sai vs sword/katana video. I recommend you watch it):

Tonfas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl_3fj6jV3w
Dual Short Swords: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilyl2G7PWF4 (This video isn't exactly on short swords, but its a good reference and idea of what you could do)
Learning Sai vs Sword Contact and battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl2efwaM1AY (skip to 3:52 on what to do and not to do when you spar with sai and sword)
Attached Files
bloodmod_xspar_dualdaggers2.tbm (3.1 KB, 110 views)
bloodmod_xspar_DualsSword.tbm (3.4 KB, 110 views)
bloodmod_xspar_Ssword.tbm (2.4 KB, 93 views)
Bloodmod_xspar_Sword.tbm (2.2 KB, 107 views)
Bloodmod_xspar_tonfa.tbm (2.7 KB, 99 views)
bloodmod_xspar_Sai.tbm (3.9 KB, 84 views)
Last edited by Azazel; Jun 11, 2016 at 04:03 AM. Reason: 2 New mods
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
If you could I would to love to see an accurate bo staff mod, and maybe also tomahawks. But I'll definitely try out the ones already made!
JakBlueberry101: "The goal of agario is like life, everybody wants the biggest balls."
I'll be sure to make those
Thanks for the feedback.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
at the moment I am working on a staff mod, most of the other staff mods had me displeased so I am doing some body modifications to help make using the staff more realistic, perhaps yours will be better. I hope to see some more good weapon mods in the future, I haven't tried out the weapon mods you've created here so I'll just ask some basic questions, are you using the default toris or have you made any changes, namely the wrists? How is the phasing problem, a lot of the time with blades as thin as these they're likely to go through a block and mess things up. The tonfas look good, I hope that they function as intended. Good luck in your future of modmaking
Hey, I recommend a 1 and 2 pairs of sai.
Here's the picture for the weapon, that would be a useful weapon, but nice work so far.
Proud member of Thief
Alright, I'll make these soon
Thanks for the feedback
These are some really cool mods, I'm probably going to make some replays on them. I see a lot of potential in the Dualdaggers2 one for some creative replays. It would be cool if you made a few where tori was holding one weapon and uke was holding another, like dual daggers vs sword or something.
Glimpsed
I agree. I'm definitely going to do something like that.
And I'd love to see your replays of my mods
-----
2 New mods added!
Last edited by Azazel; Jun 11, 2016 at 04:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump