Ranking
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
From what I hear controller is better for rocket league. But I'm using controller, play this daily and I still suck. It's pretty hard cause you can't jump/twist and boost at the same time.

a lot of rocket league pros use claw grip, i currently switch back and forth from claw grip to regular, i always claw grip kickoffs as well.

Originally Posted by hobo View Post
@snow
only get a controller if it's more comfortable than keyboard to you
i suggest using what feels best for you

the only difference is you can't control your boost as well on keyboard, but i've never found that to be a big problem since you can just tap accelerate
just get better with what you have

i agree, but in general, controller users have more control over their cars than keyboard users. there is variable acceleration, better control when turning, etc. i think using a keyboard to play is fine if you're used to it but i still think that a controller is probably the best way to go.
You can jump and boost at the same time if your thumb is large enough to press both buttons, and you twist using the left analogue, unless you mean the camera

Experience

Anyone in the RL OCE community here? Wondering if anyone I know is on toribash too haha.
HMU: Plitzinator.

Also does anyone here play pro? RLCS/RLOC/CG?
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
From what I hear controller is better for rocket league. It's pretty hard cause you can't jump/twist and boost at the same time.

Change the air roll button to the left bumper to fix that problem.
When you have to play with people with 2-4 ranks higher than you and you still carry because the ranking system sucks fucking dick
Yeah, new rank system sucks. Was Champion last season got placed the highest prospect rank this season.

Wat.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Yeah, new rank system sucks. Was Champion last season got placed the highest prospect rank this season.

Wat.

You were champion, meanwhile i'm grinding like hell in prospect elite-challenger 1, can't even hit challenger 2...
Hidden secret is to use the Hotsh i ot

Just ask faint. The car isn't good, it just tilts people beyond belief

Oh and if you ever hear anyone talking copious amounts of shit with a dumb as fuck voice(purposely), it was probably me.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I wish they made the sweet tooth as a pc car too... Its gonna play like a fucking merc but it looks badass
Originally Posted by ed View Post
Yeah, new rank system sucks.

Can't confirm. Was Challenger Elite last season, am Shooting Star and rising atm.

I like it.