Ranking
I picked up Bodvar again and I just can't perform as well on any other legend. I was like 4 games away from Plat and got absolutely cucked. I don't wanna die as a Gold pleb in Brawlhalla :c

People play really passive at this ELO. I went against 3 players with black color playing really passive and a Hattori was among them. One Hattori was really aggressive tho, but I won somehow It's a shame that I play the passive game really well despite being an aggressive player.

Anyhow, I'm 1 win away from Plat. I think I'll take a break tho. It's like 10:35 and I spent about 8 hours on economics today. I'm so far behind on school shit.

We back

Last edited by SparChar; Aug 30, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I picked up Bodvar again and I just can't perform as well on any other legend. I was like 4 games away from Plat and got absolutely cucked. I don't wanna die as a Gold pleb in Brawlhalla :c

People play really passive at this ELO. I went against 3 players with black color playing really passive and a Hattori was among them. One Hattori was really aggressive tho, but I won somehow It's a shame that I play the passive game really well despite being an aggressive player.

Anyhow, I'm 1 win away from Plat. I think I'll take a break tho. It's like 10:35 and I spent about 8 hours on economics today. I'm so far behind on school shit.

We back

you get 28 elo for one win
i get like half of that
i know what you mean with the passive shit, honestly i hate playing against people that play passive and only wait for you to attack

any opinions on val? i bought her and enjoy playing her but her sigs feel kinda wonky
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
you get 28 elo for one win
i get like half of that
i know what you mean with the passive shit, honestly i hate playing against people that play passive and only wait for you to attack

any opinions on val? i bought her and enjoy playing her but her sigs feel kinda wonky

Close enough to 28 (not really)

Anyway, I haven't played too much of Val. Maybe like 10 games with her against friends?

I think her sigs are actually really fucking awesome. Gauntlet nsig is great for edge guarding, dsig fucks all the passive players, sword nsig is great because sword has no aggressive counter for jumpers without jumping/throwing, dsig punishes aggressive dodges, and ssig does fucking everything. It has 3 forms: down slash, ledge dash, and charge (ground). All three really fucking fast so go ham.

And in case none of that shit makes sense or you think it's completely fucking wrong (which it could be since I'm a gold pleb), here's a neat little video I haven't watched from a guy who I trust very much:

My Replays

Close enough to 28 (not really)

Anyway, I haven't played too much of Val. Maybe like 10 games with her against friends?

I think her sigs are actually really fucking awesome. Gauntlet nsig is great for edge guarding, dsig fucks all the passive players, sword nsig is great because sword has no aggressive counter for jumpers without jumping/throwing, dsig punishes aggressive dodges, and ssig does fucking everything. It has 3 forms: down slash, ledge dash, and charge (ground). All three really fucking fast so go ham.

And in case none of that shit makes sense or you think it's completely fucking wrong (which it could be since I'm a gold pleb), here's a neat little video I haven't watched from a guy who I trust very much:

i like how your avatar on steam is still tongue squad
never forget

i like her sword sigs but the gauntlet sigs are meh, they are punished quite easily which makes her hard to use for a nub sig spammer like me
cage the gargoyle
I actually have a problem where I don't use sigs enough because I'm not really that familiar with them and I fear getting punished really hard. I do use Bodvar's Dsig in desperate situations when I'm getting heavily edge guarded.

AND I FUCKING MADE IT

My Replays
I actually have a problem where I don't use sigs enough because I'm not really that familiar with them and I fear getting punished really hard. I do use Bodvar's Dsig in desperate situations when I'm getting heavily edge guarded.

AND I FUCKING MADE IT

OI! Me too

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

OI! Me too

are you sure you're playing brawlhalla?
your opponent isn't toxic after losing
cage the gargoyle