Ranking
Original Post
Loshi
Well, as you can see, I've joined recently and I thought I'd add a few replays to show you guys how I'm getting along.

Like I mentioned before; I've had experience with the game from my brother, so I'm not a complete noob as you may say.

I'd be happy to take any constructive criticism that would help to improve me and my replays. I mainly play single player, though I do happen to play with others sometimes, or simply for idle chit chat.

This is likely to be my main thread for replays, so make sure you check here often for new, and hopefully better replays.

L_Delux.rpl
L_Torso_Rip_'n'_Kick.rpl
sup, welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here as you don't come of like a run-of-the-mill retard. I'm moving this to the newbie zone because it's not quite a replay thread and more of an intro thread. PM me if you need to talk to me about it.
Well... Nice madman...

Overall 8.5/10

But with this two replays I can't say much for what you have to improve... Post more replays
DO NOT CLICK THIS !!LINK!!
KiT: Cheers.
Lazeroth: Like I said, I won't be that active, but I'll try to get some more up as soon as possible.
Welcome! Enjoy your time here =)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Okay then, here's a multiplayer tk match between StopMePlz and I. I was obviously aiming for the head with the kick, but unfortunately I was not able to tweak my joints before the timer expired.

However, I was a little surprised at how the decap turned out. If you go frame by frame at the last part of the replay you can see that I decapped him by pulling his wrist, making his neck jolt backwards.

L_TK.rpl