Ranking
Original Post
Gods of Toribash
This is not a clan. This is not an army. This Is An Organization. Welcome to Gods of Toribash or GoT for short. My vision for this organization is to promote style and power in Toribash. If you've GoT skill then this is the organization for you. I hope this organization will become full of skillful, active members.

I don't have any fancy pictures or any memorable speeches, I just hope that at least one other person will join... or give this thread a look. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ranks:
Elder Gods
1.LysithiX
2.Pawned
Sacred Gods
1.thebeaner1
Seraphim
Last edited by Lysithix; Jun 8, 2008 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Cause I own the thread and therefore I can
Hey, "Elder God" LysithiX, I challenge you to a duel at any mod, to take the place of supreme God. You are an impostor, man, I can prove it. And lots of people from community too. The Organisation to show skill and power is mine Champions League, where people prove their power by winning tourneys, the thing that you created is a fake and a pantheon of pathos and falsehood.
Oooh.... burn? D:
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Phail?
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

Originally Posted by Hellrage View Post
Phail?

Phail. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./