Ranking
K, saru, if you want. I think you know how easy is to make a huge mistake and so hard to fix it. The only thing i want is you understand me. I don't want back into elite (exactly i want, but you won't accept me back) and i feel awful with this. Anyway i know i lost my chance to be part of it, what i elite.

And sorry for my english. It isn't to talking for me easily about complicated things.
It's some silly jailnigger meme. You can throw up your own memes over here.

Pizdu, you were obviously banned for a reason. Furthermore, you come into our general discussions thread and harass one of my members. Your hostilities and the distrust you've spurred in the toribash community have led me to view you as unqualified for [elite] membership.

I assume you're Polish, so here's a terrible translation of the above.

Pizdu, to były oczywiście zakazane powodu. Ponadto, należy przyjść do naszego ogólnego wątku dyskusji i nękać jeden z członków mojego. Twoje wojennych i nieufność Ciebie bodźcem w społeczności Toribash doprowadziły mnie do widoku jako niewykwalifikowany do [elite] członkostwa.

On a happier note:
Last edited by Sarutobi; Apr 21, 2011 at 04:32 AM.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
how the fuck is that happy, i love orange juice
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Hmm. This transation is terrible, i understand more in english. Anyway, i know i will be not elite member, because i want. Saru, that was kind of you, but i don't get it in polish. Now I'm not here to please to get me back, just trying to explain this, what i done.
k,

hey any of u know how to change the name of a server in game its not working wen i do /set desc (name)
also yay rank 1 in ninjutsu
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
hurr doesnt seem to be working in any server i make even wen i op some1 else it doesnt work
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
If I played in private servers, maybe I'd know. Too bad.
On the subject of toribash:
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
That is so true, I can relate to the orange juice situation. I love orange juice, but I have to brush my teeth. I don't know what to do.