Ranking
I will reiterate what ive said on the whole tbn thread around activity issue

How we interacted with games and internet in general changed quite alot,

Right now, majority of people Browse on mobile, and if they play any game, its much more likely to be on a mobile platforms, due to its accessibility on the go

I dont even have a pc or console anymore

Encouraging activity is great, but it would be even better to empower players to run toribash on mobile, this will make a huge difference in activity, and would not force players to figure out where to get pc just to play the game

I mean mobile IS tbn, its even better

Only by migrating to mobile toribash as a concept can continue in current day and age,

Forcing people into a platform they generally dont even have anymore for the sake of saying in touch with comrades we made along the way is a bit counterintuitive, its not our fault that times are changing and toribash is not making leaps or evolving and instead stays pretty much the same for decades, while its former core player base gets older
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I will reiterate what ive said on the whole tbn thread around activity issue

How we interacted with games and internet in general changed quite alot,

Right now, majority of people Browse on mobile, and if they play any game, its much more likely to be on a mobile platforms, due to its accessibility on the go

I dont even have a pc or console anymore

Encouraging activity is great, but it would be even better to empower players to run toribash on mobile, this will make a huge difference in activity, and would not force players to figure out where to get pc just to play the game

I mean mobile IS tbn, its even better

Only by migrating to mobile toribash as a concept can continue in current day and age,

Forcing people into a platform they generally dont even have anymore for the sake of saying in touch with comrades we made along the way is a bit counterintuitive, its not our fault that times are changing and toribash is not making leaps or evolving and instead stays pretty much the same for decades, while its former core player base gets older

The mobile version is already in works and will be released as soon as possible for all platforms, this should make it easier for you to keep up your activity if you wish to do so. Do remember though, you aren't being forced to keep up your activity, rather we are only encouraging clans to stay active if they want to keep their official status.

The quota for staying official and getting official status has gone down significantly and shouldn't be a problem for anyone to reach it.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
What are the reguirments for Knights clan to be official?
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
clan cop been slacking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Go create activity check yourself
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Hello? Clan outreach? Can we reach the clan outreach? Can we ask where the outreach is so they can reach out to the clans that need reaching out to?