ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah sorry, it's all good. It showed weird ingame for me, but I fixed the problem and now it looks as it should be.

So far it is looking perfect, I don't want anything changed except the area I circled with red. Can you please make it smoother? I mean it looks a bit edgy.

manipulating with flat, i guess i have discovered how to make this head not so globe... i dont sutisfacted with the current mapping. I got another idea how it has to look like. I'll leave the current mapping and make a new one (lower sides, visor and back will be tottaly changed).. you can choose then.
let the muse will help me.. xDDD
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
manipulating with flat, i guess i have discovered how to make this head not so globe... i dont sutisfacted with the current mapping. I got another idea how it has to look like. I'll leave the current mapping and make a new one (lower sides, visor and back will be tottaly changed).. you can choose then.
let the muse will help me.. xDDD

It sounds great, I can't wait to see it. Hehe gl with your muse

I also appreciate your hard work and the fact that you keep me updated with the wips.
ive already finish the thigh and almost the right leg, im starting the left leg now i will show the these parts when im done with the left leg k?
[JollyR] [GATA]
Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
ive already finish the thigh and almost the right leg, im starting the left leg now i will show the these parts when im done with the left leg k?

Hmm, I wouldn't mind if you showed me a screenshot now. You can submit it here or on irc/PM.
I have reconsidered the deadline.

Now it has changed to 1 week after I see a set I deem good enough to win the request. I might change it to something more specific within 24h.

So, the sooner I see a high quality set the sooner this request will end.
Last edited by Zalmoxis; Mar 16, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
almost done the leg ,sry i had some pproblems with Pscs3 now im using Cs5
[JollyR] [GATA]