Ranking
Original Post
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
probably not

Of course.... Games don't develop themselves over night.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Well said lol. I'm studying everything games dev related in uni rn. It's a very slow and painful process lol.

But who knows maybe we'll see something more by the middle of next year.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post

Thats not exactly true, a game like toribash could easily be made by 1 person within a week-2. He either does not have to time to keep up with it or is just lazy. I'm leaning on my opinion.
Originally Posted by HomsterSG View Post
Thats not exactly true, a game like toribash could easily be made by 1 person within a week-2. He either does not have to time to keep up with it or is just lazy. I'm leaning on my opinion.

Have you any idea how hard developing a game is hard ? And more have you any idea how a game like toribash is ? Tons of things to take care with tons of math, physics and all. Please dude don’t say things like that that fast, Hampus did something completely incredible programming this game almost all by himself.
Add graphism and the forum, you’ve got your game.
I did a lot of drawings for a lot of games for my studio. Okay it may be some bigger game but still, I have more than a thousand draws, sketchs and tries in my pc and my hard drive. For each game. Please.

Happy gift, took me 20 seconds to find it. First link : http://bfy.tw/FfJ9
Adding another link thus. This is more directed to you and no one else, almost. http://bfy.tw/FgRZ
Last edited by Mercurit; Dec 21, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by SketchyGuy View Post
agreed.

Nice to know you agree with yourself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Geolocation and mapping with google earth is the best way to go about sorting space ;)
~Hampa~MoonSick~Soon~WhyBEAre
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Hampa needs to do what naughty dog game developers did. Get people with engineering physics, graphics design, other game makers, developers and producers, sit in one place and pool their ideas together. that's how they make uncharted 4 i think... they brought that High graphics game out pretty fast doe. i thought it would have taken years like 3 - 4 but 1 year? AMAZING!
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
so the movement is still the same because i learned parkour and spars and ect and i just dont want to lose that