Ranking
Original Post
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Join the IRC channel, #Mw2
~Malvado

This game is going to be coming out soon, who is excited about its' release?

MW and WaW (Modern Warfare 1, and World at War) were awesome, and MW2 has my expectations high. Just I do not know why they are releasing it so quickly after WaW.

What are your expectations for MW2 and what do you think of this quick release?
Last edited by Malvado; Feb 3, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
http://gamingsource.org
-Free Game Reviews and Discussions for Console and Online Gaming. Join today.
Looking forward to it, can you link any screens or videos and the like?
collect snots from the nose
I don't think there's any screens or videos yet. Just that Activision announced they were going to make it.
It makes me wonder..
I am ub3r exited...CoD is amazing...
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
can't wait, didn't like MF that much though, too many noobs running around with a p90 and matrynades running into one group of people then yelling over chat *U GUYS NOOBS I GOT 5KILL!!!!!" then me killing him with my handgun seconds later >.>

Also I think WaW was just so activision could go... 'hey...guess what?... we uhm...We just... OVERKILLED THE SHIT OUT OF WORLD WAR 2!!!!! WEWT'
World at War is honestly my 3rd favourite shooter though right behind Resistance 2(PS3 wins.) and Perfect Dark(Will always hold a place in my heart )
Why can't they make a present-day war game?

Hunting down terrorists in Iraq and such.

Would be sweet...
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Why can't they make a present-day war game?

Hunting down terrorists in Iraq and such.

Would be sweet...

first off modern warfare is about the present day and you do fight terrorists. Second do you realize how controversial naming the country would be especially since this war is so unpopular. It would somewhat glorify the war capturing the terrorists even though it hasn't done shit
Since when did I become Asian?