1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Just wait for his majesty qeqepru to pass his verdict
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
All hail
-----
I think Kiki has gone to aberjajubi mountains to increase his lung oxygen capacity

Lel
Last edited by Bless; May 29, 2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
uh...
hey guys xD

well, um...

this is my (freeform) application for kill and chill
soo.....

I'm Robocop11545, and all of u probably know me because I am a hyper and retarded person who goes around and says things like "SUP BITCHES" whenever i join a room.

Heh. Heh. Hehhhhhh....

I'm very good at mushu, wushu, all the -shus. As you all might know when i was in (its), i am SUPER bad at aikido, so count me (maybe) out in wars. I enjoy doing absolutely nothing outside, for i usually lock myself inside my room with a nice box of pizza, a computer, and an iPad. But that doesn't mean i don't have personality.
I want to join Kill and Chill because of how united and active all of the members are. I want to be part of that society where I can effectively play part in wars, events, and other team participation stuff. I also think that i could serve as the "creative and comedic" part of the clan. I would also love to help this clan to become successful and (if we work hard enough) become official.
If you notice that I am no longer in (its) anymore, its (hah) because the clan died of non-activeness (or whatever).
Anyway, I'm pretty active and i know some of the people in the clan.

yeah...
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
Originally Posted by Robocop11545 View Post
uh...
hey guys xD

well, um...

soo.....

I'm Robocop11545, and all of u probably know me because I am a hyper and retarded person who goes around and says things like "SUP BITCHES" whenever i join a room.

Heh. Heh. Hehhhhhh....

I'm very good at mushu, wushu, all the -shus. As you all might know when i was in (its), i am SUPER bad at aikido, so count me (maybe) out in wars. I enjoy doing absolutely nothing outside, for i usually lock myself inside my room with a nice box of pizza, a computer, and an iPad. But that doesn't mean i don't have personality.
I want to join Kill and Chill because of how united and active all of the members are. I want to be part of that society where I can effectively play part in wars, events, and other team participation stuff. I also think that i could serve as the "creative and comedic" part of the clan. I would also love to help this clan to become successful and (if we work hard enough) become official.
If you notice that I am no longer in (its) anymore, its (hah) because the clan died of non-activeness (or whatever).

yeah...

No I hate you.

Jk yes from me. I wub u (no homo)
-----
As for the creative and comedic stuff... There's no such thing, we are all very serious people whom are shit at grammar and completely incapable of being smart and or intense on a subject for more thatn 3.1415926 milliseconds. Wait what was I talking about?

Hey look. A bird!
Last edited by Rust; May 30, 2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Firetiger96 View Post
Hey look. A bird!

No it's a plane!

Also nice app robocop, yes from me
Originally Posted by Robocop11545 View Post
uh...
hey guys xD

well, um...

soo.....

Heh. Heh. Hehhhhhh....

yeah...

Denied. You haven't provided your turtle drawing
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
Yeah man. Just did.

WAIT so b3aq now that i have turtle picture...

Is it a yes or no?
Robocop11545
AKA "The Hyper One"
The pic es broken ;-;
Denyd fgt
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE