Toribash
Going to be downloading this game today, hopefully it will be worth it but from the look of the comments it will be.
I'm on bloodline 6 and bored of it. Now to wait for the new update!
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
I played it to shit when I got it, managed to get to around level 25 and was on my 7th bloodline. I stopped playing it for a bit, but picked it up the other day and managed to beat the god king piece of cake. What's this update you guys speak of? Does it continue the game passed the god king?
Yeah, it gives you the option to go downstairs instead of up the elevator to the god king.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Yeah I finished the game. Any point in starting a new game or is it the exact same as first time?
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

Wait... When I beat the God King, I got a cutscene and had to start again. Either that or I went back to the start, also, when I joined him.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Beating the god king isn't the end. You can explore further once you get the infinity blade
Hoss.
The game just received a major update, have you guys tried out the new arena yet? I pretty much beat the game, and noticed 1.31 today so I updated it.
Hoss.