Toribash
sounds fun dl'ing now.... will update with more information once i try it out.

update seems easy at first, the trick is figuring out how to controll the damn thing. i had about half my fuel tanks full befor i started spiraling and couldnt fix it. not a bad game needs some more guidance maybe. overall well done

also laggy on my computer which is from 2007 and not really meant for games
Last edited by sirkill1; Aug 1, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
🫷🦚🫸
definately needs better definitions and also, you can stop spinning by the anti-spinning fan thingy. Also theres a bunch of ways to gain more control over your craft, theres a whole section for it.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
sounds fun dl'ing now.... will update with more information once i try it out.

update seems easy at first, the trick is figuring out how to controll the damn thing. i had about half my fuel tanks full befor i started spiraling and couldnt fix it. not a bad game needs some more guidance maybe. overall well done

also laggy on my computer which is from 2007 and not really meant for games

Put on some anti spinning things... (S.A.S Module) (Advanced S.A.S Module)
Press "T" before lift off and you'll fly perfectly.
(Use W, A, S, D to steer when you've turned off S.A.S.
M I N I V A N
whats "t" do?
also you guys should post your ships, I think it's freaking awesome we can share them.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
The "T" guy on the keyboard actvates your S.A.S modules and keeps the ship stable.
And yeah, as fast as I can build something that actually can reach the orbit of moon, I will.
M I N I V A N
Don't forget your wings and thrusters This allows maximum control, You should make the bottom of the rocket really big and make it thinner towards the top.
Try see how long it takes to get into orbit, if your ship is too big and uncontrolable when you're deep in orbit then you can get rid of a stage or consider using the symm tool to a lower number so you have less weight.

Eg.. I could have 6 fuel tanks, I get into orbit after half the fuel is used, I could just use 3 fuel tanks instead, because it makes me lighter meaning my fuel will carry me further anyway, also the lighter it is the easier it is to control And less thrust needed to move and therefore less fuel needed to move it in orbit xP
Am i the only spaceplane designer here? (i'm good at rockets too, i've landed on the mun twice and once on the minimus. I will post some rockets in this post later because everything got deleted after the 0.16 update)

spaceplanes' pics

Last edited by Karolk; Aug 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Fuck! Im so mad right now.

I flew over the Kerbal sea. You know, the sea infront of the airport.

I flew fucking over it till I came to land again.

And guess what, when I get to about 500 feets, I forget to put off the S.A.S.

When we was about 100 feet we finally started to get our front upwards in the air, but we crashed with because we had too much speed.

FUCK!
M I N I V A N