Toribash
Original Post
Re: red button.
Hello yes I would like another staff to review this post besides goat. So basically the story goes I didn't know what the big red button did just thought it was a cool april fools thing because I didn't have my glasses on and if I HAVE to have my glasses on all day in the comfort of my OWN HOME causing eye pain then i believe the staff (at least goat) knows nothing about the problem. This is something ridiculous that can be refunded to me no problem as it's not an "excuse" as he put it, it is in-fact a VIABLE REASON as to why i just gambled my money away because i couldn't SEE the font. I've lost countless of hours on this beloved game and it would suck for it to have been ruined by an inconsiderate staff member. I don't think this was the right way to handle the situation if anyone OTHER than goat could help me it'd be great. I'm not trying to play the victim this is SIMPLY A MISUNDERSTANDING. I will contact all staff needed until i get my money back because it was dicked away from me.

https://imgur.com/a/fZHXp
-----
If you cannot grant me another staff to review this than I do not think this a professional forum. Yes I do swear but I am the one asking for a representative. All in all this was a childish way to respond to me.
Last edited by Movester; Apr 2, 2018 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Back and black with my caucasian asian BIATCH