Ranking
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
N3wb I'll play with you so neither of us will have any fucking idea about what we're doing

i hate mobas

I used to hate mobas but paragon changed my mind, so now I wanna try out league see what the hype is about - anyways
lets play i'm on now if you're still here add A Wild N3WB ( anyone else with league add me too i'm a noob for real though 0 games played )
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I play league. Im on the OCE server lol...
I am Plat 3 as well (top 3%), its a super fun game when you start getting good and competitive at it
Damnn I haven't been here in so long , what's up
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I am a box of spaghetti
-----
Lick my truffles
Last edited by Apollo; Apr 8, 2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rainbow
If anyone plays league on the East Coast US server my username is TUS Biscuit.

I don't really play much games while I'm at college, but over the summer I'm sure I'll get back into it. Maybe toribash as well!
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hello, Shane here from the Wapow Event Team we would like to welcome you to our team.
-About us
-We are a group of people that want to make Toribash a better place.
- We want to go outside our clan and recruit members to help us run in game Tournaments and events.
- We are going to try to compete with the Es. We work solely off of donations and work from the Wapow clan.
- WET is a Future project we have been working on to bring our ultimate goal of bringing more players to the community.
- We are going to try our best to make more fun for everyone and create a freindly fude with the Es ; ).
-Soon we will have an organization page up. This is still in the making.
-There is no reason to Join our clan unless you would like to be apart of our clan.
This is an organization not a clan.
-We are looking for Advertisers, Artists, Recruiters and marketers.
-thank you for your time and effort if you wish us to not post on your forum disregard this and delete

P.S. Heres our discord https://discord.gg/XMm9vXt

P.P.S hope You guys join our cause
[u] has always been a clan I looked up to. Seeing you slowly go inactive and absent saddens me. An assortment of formidable players that have been in the community for rather a long time - please make a reappearance. Toribash is more dead then ever before; Bring back [u].

N3WB you're holding a bunch of Void items for me and I fear you'll take them to the coffin with you bc you're dying so it'd be good to send them to someone else trustworthy before Leukaemia (Inactivity) kills you.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Hey guys how are u?
I've been absent during a long period because my computer was Out

I just bought a fucking big computer