Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
Thanks King! I believe so too.

You could've hosted the most amazing events for it if you'd became a GM (not that the current events you host are less cooler than what you may've done!)

I was a trial around christmas time.. but it was the time when my clan became offical and I was so bussy irl, so I had to leave. Perhaps I reapply in a few weeks or months.
I'm leaving vibe and that is only because i will not be using this account anymore i will be using my account AShySlime because this account is 4th dan and i have nothing to show for i suck so much and i just want a fresh start so when i reach 4th dan again i will have the skill i so desire and i will be able to look worthy of my belt if you want to reinvite my alt to this clan it would be awesome if you require another app i understand and i will gladly make one #VibeForLife
Goodluck re-applying BBK!

Leaving because you're not worthy of the 4th dan black belt? That's kind of silly but if you wish.

Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
an Asus Zenfone 5 (not the lite version)
just got it when it was on my B-day

damn those seem expensive. Happy Birthday btw! When was it?
Last edited by Sparky; Mar 19, 2015 at 06:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TheSlimeyGuy View Post
I'm leaving vibe and that is only because i will not be using this account anymore i will be using my account AShySlime because this account is 4th dan and i have nothing to show for i suck so much and i just want a fresh start so when i reach 4th dan again i will have the skill i so desire and i will be able to look worthy of my belt if you want to reinvite my alt to this clan it would be awesome if you require another app i understand and i will gladly make one #VibeForLife

oh well,good luck with ur new lyfe and i hope that u can reapply to this clan again
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
damn those seem expensive. Happy Birthday btw! When was it?

the price is around 400$ but i got it for 200$,am i lucky?
btw my birthday was on 14 march
happy late Birthday Matt! )
i hope we will play more and have more and more fun, because i feel lonely when everyone from my clan is off; but i played with Destro! he got me rekt so many times,i was ready to ragequit! but i did split him in half lel )