Ranking
Have you guys seen Arco Atomizer by Horizontech?Costs around 30ish$ and it uses coils that fit T8V8, but they have flax paper around the cotton, curious how it works after a week, in terms of gunking/burning..
Also, found that wicking the Claptons on Smok is painful, if u use too much it tastes like cardboard, and if u wick too little, it will leak...
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
do you have the rebuildable coil deck for the tfv8? i have the tfv12, i dont think id want to rebuild with that lol
you're on thin ice, pal
As i wrote, in my LONG post, I have, it was in the kit tho, which is nice, its a big deck so u have lots of space for coils, wicking is simple too, but u just need to find the right amount of cotton which in fact is painful, it leaked when i was at work... Also I would get rid of the stock claptons that come preinstalled in the Smok RBA's not the best ones I must admit(in my opinions ofc), but still, nice to have them and they will last a long time.
Last edited by Extrice; Jul 11, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Ye the hardest part of starting to vape is to tell Your parents you are gay now
my parents know, they dont like it but whatever

Also just bought a 100 mil bottle of blue slushie by KeepIt100, havent tried it yet but it smells really good
you're on thin ice, pal
Slushy should be tasty, i bought a cookies flavoured 50ml bottle, vaped 30 of it and was really good but now its too sweet will stick with mint and some watermelons
Bump :P

I got this new juice called circus cooler, its supposed to taste like a japanese pop thing but it tastes like bubblegum

still good
you're on thin ice, pal